Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oh my...it's been a while again

Since my last post many things have transpired - the most memorable would be falling down while roller skating - straight on to my bum and severely bruising my tailbone.  So not being able to sit kind of puts a kink into all training plans so I joined the YMCA so that I could at least swim.  Dang - swimming is hard work.  While I am able to sit on the bike now - I am maintaining my membership for the time period and using the classes offered - Yoga and Spin and Aqua Zumba.

Next week is my week off so I will really have a lot of work to do once May hits if I wanna make my 130 miles in one day on Memorial Weekend.  I am gonna try to go to Dicks today to buy a few accessories - sunglasses, new camel etc - and let Jimmy use the smaller camel.  Thing is I got coupons to use there before the 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment