Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Beginnings

So the year didn't quite start off with a bang...Friday morning Dec 30 I would up slamming my head in the car door and giving myself a concussion.  So NYE was very tame - stayed home just the 3 of us.  Sunday morning I did not ride at the studio as I was still disoriented.  By the afternoon I had decided to try a ride at home.  I wound up riding for an hour and a half.  Monday Jim and I did Just Dance and that can be quite a workout.  Tuesday little man got sick and we were home/bed bound for 4 days!  Jim stayed with him on Wednesday while I worked, Thursday I was home and Friday he came with me to the library.  His fever finally broke on Saturday morning.  Anyway I went out to Finish In Time today and rode for 2 hours.  I think I will ride longer next week but I had an engagement this afternoon.  Anyway this will still be my year - be it injury, illness or whatever this year my theme is - I Will Overcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment